Friday, August 12, 2022

A photogenic BLUE CREAM

 






As the title suggests, this is a photogenic cream from #SolvedSkincare  and its name is Blue Tansy + Blue Spiraluna with 5% Niacinamide Repair Cream.


VIDEO of the Product



💙 Claims

This is a luxurious moisturizer to help skin appear smooth, supple and radiant. This has a high concentration of blue tansy oil and blue spiraluna, along with a potent level of niacinamde to soothe skin while moisturizing it. In addition, this is also great for fading dark spots and keeping breakouts at bay. 


💙 My Overall Thoughts / Experiences

* SCENT : Has this strong funky smell. Quite overwhelming at first but I've already gotten used to it now. Actually, this scent reminds me of Neroli oil if I'm not mistaken.

* TEXTURE : Spreads like a dream. It comes in this rich but light texture. It doesn't have any greasy / heavy feel to it.

* EFFECTS : For sure, this makes the skin hydrated, moisturized and nourished. At the same time, it is calming to the skin. Lastly, this makes the skin bouncy and firm over time.

* EXPERIENCES

- This can be used both day and night.

- Has this cooling effect on the skin

- As a good moisturizer, this ticks all the right boxes for me. I just use a good toner, this cream, a reliable sunscreen and I'm off to go.

- This also makes a good night cream. 

- Overall, I only have good words for this product. I'm truly enjoying the benefits this gives to my skin. I believe this cream works hard on its own making the skin moisturized, plump and rejuvenated. One happy user here.


💧 It's best to use this when

- You want a shortened #skincareroutine

- You have dry and matured skin.

- You suffer from tired and dull skin.

- You want a simple moisturizer that really works both for day and night use.


Thank you for reading. Happy Friday everyone. Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday. Let's spend it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment