Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Rapid Reviews of this Soothing Ampoule

Hello my lovely people online! I am back with another review. It is a good soothing ampoule this time.

Product's Name : Skin 1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule

FULL LINK of this Product HERE

VIDEO of this Product in Action


💫RAPID REVIEWS of this Product

* SCENT = None

* TEXTURE = A runny texture. No sticky feel at it

* EFFECTS = This is soothing and calming to irritated skin. At the same time, this also hydrates and strengthens the skin barrier

* EXPERIENCES
- I use this twice a day.
- This feels truly gentle to use and perfect to use with my acids in the routine.
- Works well with my other skincare products and layers well under makeup too
- Quite a good product to use for that added boost of hydration
- This makes the skin looking glowing and healthy
- If you're looking for a good soothing ampoule that works well for most skin types, then this should be the one for you. It won't disappoint.

That's it for me today. Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment