Monday, April 24, 2023

REVIEW : Skin 1004 Madagascar Centella Soothing Cream

Good day everyone! I welcome the brand new week with a new review again. This time it's a good soothing cream that truly strengthens and repair the skin barrier. Let' keep this review going.

💪Product's Name : Skin 1004 Madagascar Centella Soothing Cream

💪FULL REVIEW of this PRODUCT  HERE

💪VIDEO Of this PRODUCT in action


💪Rapid Reviews of this PRODUCT
- This soothing cream is so easy to spread and apply.
- Works well with my other skincare products and layers well under makeup too
- As for my dehydrated skin type, this doesn't give me enough hydration and moisture my skin needs but it isn't made for that anyway so I totally don't mind it at all.

HOW I use this? I use a good moisturizer first and layer it with this one.

HOW my hubby use this?
- He uses this after shaving his moustache to soothe that skin part.
- He's been using this also to treat his skin rashes on his elbow as shown in the video. 

- Overall, this is a good reliable soothing cream. I'm happy to report that this works well in soothing irritated skin. At the same time, this also gives enough TLC and a good product to the rescue when the skin is sensitive, angry and acting up. 

Have good week ahead! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment