Monday, April 24, 2023

The Perfect Sunscreen for Summer

Hello guys! I have here a good sunscreen recommendation that is truly perfect for summer! Let's continue and find out more about this product.

💧Product's Name : Skin 1004 Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Water-fit Sun serum

💧Full Review of this product HERE

💧Video of the product in action


💧Rapid Review of this Product
- It's quite easy to spread but if you put too much, it could need some time to blend it out completely
- No white cast and it's non-greasy
- Works well with my other skincare products and layers well under makeup too
- Doesn't make me oily
- Makes the skin healthy and dewy looking 
- I feel like this can function like a good primer when desired
- Overall, it's safe to say that I truly love this sunscreen here. It truly feels hydrating, light just like a serum consistency and feels great on the skin. Because of those reasons, I highly recommend this product. 

That's it for me today. Always remember to wear your sunscreen. Why? Sunscreen is the best beauty secret to prevent premature aging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment