Wednesday, May 3, 2023

The Best Sun Stick in Town

Good day everyone! Let's welcome a brand new month with a review. This time I'll introduce a good sun stick that really delivers well especially in hot and humid weathers like in the Philippines. Let's begin this.


💙Product's Name: #Tocobo Cotton Soft Sun Stick

💙Full Review HERE

💙Video of the Product in action


💙Here are some reasons why I love this SUN STICK

- Like how easy and comfortable this is

- No white cast

- Doesn't make me oily

- I personally enjoy applying this before makeup because this somehow functions like a good sunscreen and primer too. WHY? This gives me this smooth finish and blurs pores too.

- This sits well under makeup and can be reapplied it over too

- Overall, this is straight up good! It surely checks all the boxes I need in a good and reliable sunscreen.  I'm one happy user here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment