Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Review : Skin 1004 Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Essence Toner

Welcome back to my blog! I have here a good toner that I personally love and adore. Let's continue this review.


💫Product's Name: Skin 1004 Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Essence Toner

💫Full Review HERE

💫Video of the Product in Action 


💫Claims

This is a watery essence toner that provides the benefits of an essence and has a refreshing finish just like a normal essence toner does.

💫Functions

It does help to moisturize and recharge the skin to provide long-lasting hydration.  This also strengthens the skin barrier too.

💫My Overall Thoughts / Experiences

* SCENT - None at all

* TEXTURE - Just like a normal essence toner, slightly viscous and feels light at the same time too. It's absorbed easily by the skin

* EXPERIENCES

- Feels mild, comfortable and  refreshing

- I use this twice a day both for my AM + PM #skincareroutine

- Have no breakouts/ skin troubles while using this

- I used this after a beach trip and this came very handy. WHY? This truly soothes and hydrates my tired skin after being out under the sun for the whole day.

- Can be layered about 2-3 times when desired

- Overall, my skin truly loves this essence toner. This is a wonderful addition to my skincare routine. I always appreciate its soothing and hydrating benefits this has. People with dehydrated skin will love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment