Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Product Empties # 15 My Lucky Seven

Hello guys. The month is almost over and we will soon begin a new one. How time flies!!! Anyhow, I have here my product empties entry. I am on my 15th series already. Let's keep this going and continue.


My Product Empties # 15: My Lucky Seven

1. Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch

I am really obsessed with this product. It is very convenient to use and good for both men and women alike. It does the job in making the pimple / acne appear smaller and healed in a way it doesn't grow bigger and worse anymore. Plus, the adhesive is really strong so you'll be assured it stays right there for a long period of hours. 

*You can check out this link for a detailed review about it.

VERDICT: A sure buy for me. Also, I highly recommend this to everyone.



2. Dove Ultimate White Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

This product is pretty straightforward and does the job as expected. If you ask if it does help with the whitening, that I'm not sure of. I don't notice any brightening effect from this whatsoever. 

VERDICT: Yes, I'll buy this if I get this on sale again. 


3. It's Skin Power 10 Formula Vitamin C Serum

You really have to try this Vitamin C serum right here. It is really effective when it comes to whitening, making the pores less visible and improves the elasticity of my skin as well. I've been using this for about a year or so and I'm one happy user here. 

*Anyhow, click this link right here. I've blogged about this before.
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/07/review-its-skin-power-10-formula-vc.html

VERDICT: Yes please. I'll surely buy this again and again.



4. Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream

I have a love and hate relationship with the cream. I love it because it does help me with moisturizing my face and controlling the oil of my face but the effects are not that long lasting. 

*You can read my thoughts about this cream here. I've blogged about this before. 

VERDICT: I'm still half-hearted for now. I won't repurchase this anymore.



5. Heal Hand Cream

I truly enjoy this hand cream. I specifically use this after doing the laundry and other chores. It feels very nourishing and moisturizing at the same time.

I've done a separate review about this and click this link here.
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/11/a-good-hand-cream-by-skindoc.html

VERDICT: A sure winner for me. I highly recommend this guys.



6. Snake Brand Prickly Heat Cooling Powder in Cool Pink

This powder provides a cooling and refreshing effect especially in hot and humid weather conditions. It also contains good flower ingredients  like Jasmine, Daisy and Cherry Blossom that help retain moisture and soften skin at the same time.


VERDICT: This powder saves the day especially this summer. I always use this before sleeping. You can buy this in any Watson's branch. A sure winner again for me. 


7. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
It contains 92% real aloe that calms and moisturizes the skin making it cool and refreshed. I like that it has many uses so this product right here is a gem on its own.

*You can also click the link here. I've written my review about it before. 

VERDICT: Another winner from this list. You can never go wrong with this product. Good job Nature Republic! :)

Well, that's it for me. I've finally reached the end of my product empties. Hope your find it helpful guys.  How about you? Do you keep track of your product empties too? Let's share ideas then and be friends.

Take care and always wear a smile on your face.

---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment