Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Product Empties # 19

It's the month of October and that means product empties is bound to happen again. Exactly. This comes a bit late but still I'll enumerate them one by one for you. Let's proceed.


My Product Empties # 19 : My Lucky Seven
1. W Lab Lip Crayon 04 Cozy Coral


PS : I used old photos here since I already threw away the product.
Actually I have a love and hate relationship about this lipstick here. I like the color itself of this and the matte finish it gives to my lips. However, I dislike how it can be drying and sometimes highlights the cracks and lines on the lips. :( You can also view my thoughts and more swatches of this product HERE

VERDICT: I won't repurchase this anymore for now. 


2. Rimmel London Lasting Finish

This is a blendable powder blush and a highlighter at the same time. it gives a natural sheer finish and somehow long lasting too. I like how easy and smooth it is. It is perfect for everyday use. 

FYI: This is included in my empties list because I've noticed that this has expired already so I'm throwing this away. 

VERDICT: A winner definitely. It's just one product but your get a blush and a highlighter already. It's a 2-in-1 product.



3. Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream

It's a moisturizing base makeup product that promises 12-hour skin coverage. It also has skincare benefits, whitening effects and sun protection. You can also read an in-depth review of this BB Cream HERE


VERDICT: It's a good BB cream actually. It's worth the price because it's like a make up product and skincare item at the same time. Plus, a little amount of this will be used only each time so it lasts for a long time decently.



4. A Bonne Miracle Spa Milk UV Whitening Lotion

It has an innovative formula of concentrated milky lotion, enriched with lycopene tomato extract and other skin nutrients to give a lightened, clear and smooth skin with a healthy glow. I'ts light texture is fast-absorbing and non-greasy.

VERDICT: Another winner in this list. It's effective and very reasonable. Absolutely buying in big sizes always saves you some penny. In addition, I truly recommend this lotion here.



5 Bebeta Hand Wipes

It's a set of hand wipes formulated for babies. It's contains aloe vera and vitamin E to moisturize babies' skin. It's also alcohol free and hypoallergenic.

VERDICT: It's a so-so product in my opinion. I reach out for this wipes and make it as a makeup remover at night for those lazy nights. 


6. Dr. Color Effect Red Cream by Skin & Lab

It's literally a red cream that contains precious oil extracted from Damascan roses. It makes the skin brighter, elastic and younger looking. More insights about this red cream can be seen HERE

VERDICT: It's a must buy for me. Actually, even my husband uses this sometimes and I can clearly say that this red cream helps in the texture of his skin. It's truly worth the money. 


7. Canmake Blush
This is a cream blush placed in a white and cute container. It has a dual function because it can be used as a blush and  lipstick as well.
Also, I did a separate review about this product and you can read that HERE

VERDICT: I have mixed feelings about this. Even thought I like its formula ( very easy and buttery to use), the color pay off on my skin doesn't seem to show enough. Maybe it's just me or it's wrong shade for me. :(  I'll just try other shades from them next time I guess. 

That concludes my product empties. Thanks for reading this blog. Hope you find this helpful. Let's continue to do our best and always dream big.  Stay awesome. Till next time.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment